Wednesday 14 December 2011

My Picture Document!

Documents Picture

At the beginning, I did not know what pictures can I take, but the teacher gave me a good idea to make my own pictures and talk a little bet about my life when I was in my country, Peru and when I came to Canada. So first, I selected some of the pictures I brought from Peru and then I used the picture, which a friend took me in my field placement and other pictures that took me the teacher in the classroom. I was very happy I could do that.  First looking to the pictures, which I brought from Peru.  I remember with that picture about my childhood in the mountains of Peru, and then I have another picture when I was at school finally another picture with my student celebrating the spring season.  Usually when we celebrate the spring “La Primavera” is a big celebration in Peru.  All schools celebrate this, there is kind of parade of customs.  I remember this celebration when I was teaching elementary school in Peru.  In addition, I used the picture a friend took me at the placement it was in the Drop in center where I met many families from around the world and children from 0 to 6 years old.  I have very good experience there.  Finally, I used the picture the teacher took me, in the classroom and I talk about my life on the post-secondary school in Canada that is very challenged for me not only for the language but also for the technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment